Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Selamat Hari Raya

Assalamualaikum. Hai. :)

People do update about their Raya and I loves seeing those colourful outfits their in. Well, its Raya. Colourful tradisional wear is a must. So do me. First day with polka dot baju kurung pahang. Cheerful mode. Second day with turquoise batik in baju kurung moden. Third day in all-black jubah. Fourth day with green roses dress. Hehe. 

This post is not really about Raya actually but I do upload some Raya pictures. On the seventh day of Raya, we went to Bukit Gambang Water Park. We had a very exciting moments there. Nice place with nice price. For Uni students only RM20 per person. But make sure bring along ID card. 


*Bukit Gambang Water Park*

Playing all day give me all the best feelings I've ever had. Excitement, loves, hyper, happy, thankful, great, and so much more. Pffftttt I miss them :(


*Duit raya lai lai. Bukti I masih muda. Haha*



*We're a happy family*



*Two lil kids that always be by my side*



*Pipi manyak kembang wooo. Apuuu*

P/s : Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri semua. Maaf zahir dan batin :)


No comments: