Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yuhuu. I'm done!

Hai. It's been a while. Gosh, not really a while. It's been ages! Probably my addiction in blogging is fading away. It's not really addiction but I do loves to write. Maybe today, I've just got that feeling, again. Nothing much to brag since nothing awesome happen in my life since then. However, I should say that I'm officially a Diploma holder now. That one of the biggest things happen now. Yes, now. I've always say that I'm done with life but no. I'm struggling to get a seat for pursuing my study. Enough. I do like to pursue something that much related to physics. Since physics brought my result up up. Haha. Yes, definitely physics! I won't taking bio or any of its family anymore. And of course no for inorganic. I do really hate it. Haha. I'm taking this out since I'm free from it. Mechanical Engineering is always been my first choice since then. And definitely my first choice when I'm fill in for UPU but maybe its not my time, yet. DIS, Diploma In Science, the 8th choice or should I say the last choice (?), which I've been regretting until this moment by involve in it. However, I do my very best since I've got no other choice. Not applying for matriks, not getting into Form 6 and basically a NO for IPTS since I'm from just a so-so family. I did appeal for changing the course but it just not my time, yet. Then, I just let myself struggle more, continue to abuse my brain, killing myself again and again, year by year, and kkut! Wow, I'm done! Without having any real difficulties. What I mean that I did confront some hard time and difficulties but its more related to study and people which I'm getting them in every second of my life. So, there's nothing much. Just a little feeling of stressed and depressed. Since my result is already out, I should make my move. I'm not really into the feeling of getting semester's result since I know my result a week after my final paper except physics' result. I just prayed and give my all to completely having faith that I will get 3.00 pointer and above, again. Yes, I do. I do get 3.00, perfectly on its boundary. Kind of sad, I did my most in this final semester. However, Alhamdulillah. 
Congrats my friends! Now, we're officially a Diploma holder. In the term of our result only. Hehe. InsyaALLAH, our convocation will be soon! Now, I do feel a little bit shaky. Yeah, leaving all the sweet, bitter, salty and sour memories when studying with all my great and cool friends, lecturers and peoples that I got to know. I wish they will do well and having a great time ahead. Have faith, everyone! :)

We're to far from the curiosity of the first meeting, and now we're nearer to the rear of seperating. Goodbye, dear friends.

No comments: